The Kat's Work - Blog
Main | Blog | Registration | Login
Sunday
2017-09-24
3:19 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main » 2010 » July » 2 » Textarea name not in request .getParameterNames
9:58 AM
Textarea name not in request .getParameterNames
So here is a stupid little problem i have just fixed. Entirely because i stupidly left something out but there was no help online so i thought i post this to help anyone who does the same.

On a webpage with textareas i was trying to process the submission by looping through the parameter names. I found that that the text area names weren't present in the list.

Simple solution i had only provided an "id" not an "name" attribute. Once i provided a name it worked.

Views: 465 | Added by: The_Kat | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 0
Name *:
Email *:
Code *:
Login form
Adverts
Search
Calendar
«  July 2010  »
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
Entries archive
Site friends
  • Create your own site
  • Spree4.com
  • My Blog
  • Statistics

    Total online: 1
    Guests: 1
    Users: 0
    spree4
    Copyright MyCorp © 2017
    Website builderuCoz